Monday, June 15, 2015

Mobile Application ideas

As I am sitting here trying to think of the next best thing to compete with apps like words with friends and Clash of Clans, but more for the educational setting, I am not gaining much ground.  I would like to create a concept that could be practical and possibly even used myself as a teacher/coach.  Or even maybe something that the students could use themselves in my classroom or somebody else's classroom.  Looking to see if anything out there already could be of some help I found a pretty interesting article on some of the best apps to use in the classroom.

52 Of The Best Apps For Your Classroom In 2015

I found some of the apps in the article interesting and I plan on looking more into them and the possibility of using them next school year.  I was also pretty surprised by some of the apps and the use of them in the classroom.  Overall this article was very informative and I think can be really useful to ones that decide to use these apps, if not just a few of them.  I know I am planning on looking into some of them for my classroom.

Now back to my own mobile proposal, still not quite sure what my idea is going to be but I did stumble across a resource that I think may become valuable in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment